Old 08-26-16, 06:02 PM   #1575
s7rikeback
I break things

Downloads: 1124
Uploads: 10

Default All

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdrsubron7 View Post
Thanks, Capn. I appreciate you taking the time to answer my question. I have everything working correctly for the ship and the naming. When I see the ship through the periscope the Japanese name show up perfectly. The only problem is it still flying a American flag. See the image below.
And as you can see the ship.cfg is in the Roster/Japan/Sea folder.
If I can get the flag thingy figured out, I willing to try and clone all the merchants for the Japanese so we can leave the other ships alone.
May I present to you:

The US Sub Tender:

The IJN Sub Tender: with Japanese crew, different gun casings and IJN flag.

It has taken me nearly a week to work out the EQP files and record both the American & Japanese node links... So I "Should now be able to copy more vessels carrying guns, crews, flags..."

I have noticed that Maddy loves his guns, all multiple rostered ships as per your spreadsheet, are all fully loaded with them.

So by the looks of it, I have my work cut out with not only copying each ship folder and updating the roster and ship configs, but i also have to alter each EQP file to represent the correct rostered guns & crew...

Now the big question:

1. Do You want the IJN merchants to be armed as well as the non IJN varients (copies) to be armed?
  2. Just the IJN Merchants?
  3. Just the non IJN Merchants (copies)?
  4. Or no arms at all - just means I delete the EQP from each folder?
***Deleteing the EQP file also removes aminated crew & Searchlights***

Regards,
s7rikeback.