View Single Post
Old 08-12-16, 05:11 PM   #12
areo16
Sonar Guy

Downloads: 64
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldshot View Post
Hi Areo, your work is very much appreciated. I hope everything works out for you.

As for why it's not working, i'm not sure, maybe it has something to do with the fact that i have the .exe modified by "HSIE"? But you have said in some previous post that your mod is compatible with any other mods, so i don't really know.

The issue i'm having is that after i installed the mod/software, activated the folder with JSGME, followed everything in the README file; opened the SH3 Commander through the mod and then SH3 on SH3C, i get an error message saying that a "unknown error occurred. The program will be closed" or something like that, and then the Script doesn't run (but the software does not close), when i finished the patrol, saved the game etc; exit the game and look at the software, it registers the patrol (with a "patrol (number)" in a new tab) but doesn't register the sinking (i have tested with the sinking of a HMS Nelson). And it doesn't matter if i uninstall, restart the computer, reinstall etc, i still receive the same error message everytime i try to run the game, so i gave up

I'm gonna provide my list of mods below, in case this helps you.

GWX - Captain America's Officer Icons
GWX - No Medals on Crew
M.E.P v5
Optional - FSF for MEP v5
Optional - ShipVanishingHull for MEP v5
Optional - Stock Reflections for MEP v5
Rbs1_SH4_Effects_GWX_30_71
Torpedo damage Final ver2.0
OLC's Modified Searchlight Beams for GWX3
WB's Renown Replacement
WB's Mission Orders Lite v1.1
LifeBoats&Debris_v4
Rbs3withlifeboat
No Ship Identification
No Ship Spotted Speech
Supplement to V16B1 (JSGME)
GWX3_Stiebler4C_Addon_for_V16B1
EnvSimAct_10

Edit: Oh, and i also need to start the mod after i have completed at least one patrol, if not get an error message saying that a certain file/folder (can not remember which) was not found and the program doesn't run.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. It should work will all mods including hardcode fixes.

Could you be kind enough and upload your "SH3 Dynamic Campaign" directory here, or send me a link to it via pm. This is the folder inside your SilentHunterIII folder. That way I can make sure my next release fixes this issue.

(Note: I might just release a hotfix just for you on what i have now completed. But I need to make sure what the bug is first)

Thanks.

-areo
areo16 is offline   Reply With Quote