View Single Post
Old 08-12-16, 04:52 PM   #11
Coldshot
Nub

Downloads: 53
Uploads: 0

Hi Areo, your work is very much appreciated. I hope everything works out for you.

As for why it's not working, i'm not sure, maybe it has something to do with the fact that i have the .exe modified by "HSIE"? But you have said in some previous post that your mod is compatible with any other mods, so i don't really know.

The issue i'm having is that after i installed the mod/software, activated the folder with JSGME, followed everything in the README file; opened the SH3 Commander through the mod and then SH3 on SH3C, i get an error message saying that a "unknown error occurred. The program will be closed" or something like that, and then the Script doesn't run (but the software does not close), when i finished the patrol, saved the game etc; exit the game and look at the software, it registers the patrol (with a "patrol (number)" in a new tab) but doesn't register the sinking (i have tested with the sinking of a HMS Nelson). And it doesn't matter if i uninstall, restart the computer, reinstall etc, i still receive the same error message everytime i try to run the game, so i gave up

I'm gonna provide my list of mods below, in case this helps you.

GWX - Captain America's Officer Icons
GWX - No Medals on Crew
M.E.P v5
Optional - FSF for MEP v5
Optional - ShipVanishingHull for MEP v5
Optional - Stock Reflections for MEP v5
Rbs1_SH4_Effects_GWX_30_71
Torpedo damage Final ver2.0
OLC's Modified Searchlight Beams for GWX3
WB's Renown Replacement
WB's Mission Orders Lite v1.1
LifeBoats&Debris_v4
Rbs3withlifeboat
No Ship Identification
No Ship Spotted Speech
Supplement to V16B1 (JSGME)
GWX3_Stiebler4C_Addon_for_V16B1
EnvSimAct_10

Edit: Oh, and i also need to start the mod after i have completed at least one patrol, if not get an error message saying that a certain file/folder (can not remember which) was not found and the program doesn't run.

Last edited by Coldshot; 08-12-16 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Add Information
Coldshot is offline   Reply With Quote