View Single Post
Old 08-10-16, 05:29 PM   #6707
vienna
Navy Seal

Downloads: 85
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEED View Post
My clicking only came on in bed lying on my left or right side, can't sleep on my back as pointed out on a earlier comment. Clicking came on within 10 minutes of laying down and just got louder on a very bad night. A good night I would just about get off to sleep then I wake up from the clicking or some other reason. I have been a bad sleeper for many years now and the clicking that came on last year did not help.

Any how just to say the nasal spray I am using as subscribed by my GP is Nasofan Aqueous 50mg, one spray up each nostril everyday. Just hope it lasts to Mid September for my next appointment. So far it has reduced the clicking by a good 90% resulting in my stress level going down.
The back sleeping element only comes into play if you have gained weight; otherwise, it seems not to be an element. I don't feel comfortable sleeping on my back; it is too mindful of the whole coffin pose thing. I sympathize with your sleep problems; I have had long bouts of insomnia for almost all my life and added difficulties such as clicking and whistling do nothing the improve the situation. I hope the doctors will be able to suss out the source of your condition. Take care of yourself, Steed...

<O>