View Single Post
Old 08-10-16, 04:08 PM   #6706
STEED
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 89
Uploads: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by vienna View Post
Went to the doctor yesterday; brought up the clicking sound issue; according to the doctor, the sounds may be caused by a number of causes: a side affect of asthma (already alluded to in a prior post); a compression of the lungs and airways caused by weight gain, particularly if you sleep on your back; any sort of physical tearing or occlusion of the airway. The doctor did say if the sounds are causing you to wake up during sleep, they may be an indicator of possible sleep apnea, a condition which can have many serious health consequences, particularly if you have high blood pressure (as I do). I'm going to keep an eye on my clicks if they get any worse...

<O>
My clicking only came on in bed lying on my left or right side, can't sleep on my back as pointed out on a earlier comment. Clicking came on within 10 minutes of laying down and just got louder on a very bad night. A good night I would just about get off to sleep then I wake up from the clicking or some other reason. I have been a bad sleeper for many years now and the clicking that came on last year did not help.

Any how just to say the nasal spray I am using as subscribed by my GP is Nasofan Aqueous 50mg, one spray up each nostril everyday. Just hope it lasts to Mid September for my next appointment. So far it has reduced the clicking by a good 90% resulting in my stress level going down.

To borrow Davros saying...I NAME YOU CHIBNALL THE DESTROYER OF DR WHO YOU KILLED IT!