Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 07-18-16, 01:05 PM   #769
XTBilly
Officer

Downloads: 157
Uploads: 0

No worries boss.

The FOTRS campaign created by AOTD team and Maddy surpasses everything I've seen so far.
This fantastic campaign is one of the strongest cards in FOTRS sleeves. People will love it. I did.

I'm a little confused. What's the point of spending countless hours to make a mod and then denying people access to use it? What's the problem if it is included in another mod or another site? Sharing the "glory"? More people will use it and play it. Isn't that the reason that it's been created in the first place?

Ahhh... enough of this.
CdrSubron7 made me abandon the SH1 random campaign with his single missions. They were THAT good.

So far, neither RSRDC (not a chance) , not even TMO's great campaign options are compared to the masterpiece which is the campaign included in FOTRS Ultimate. I really think that we're more than covered in this sector. That's until new ships start scripted in it.

I understand Rockin Robbins. He wants to give players even more choices to make their own gameplay. But at this particular occasion, nothing's lost.

Billy.
XTBilly is offline   Reply With Quote