View Single Post
Old 03-12-16, 10:03 AM   #313
Wise
Engineer

Downloads: 5
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahnenbohn View Post
@ Sphere : Why do you build so detailed models ? They are as detailed as an entire submarine ! You're going to kill my pc !
Fahnenbohn, Long-term experience of game in SH3 and experience of a modding allows us to think over optimization in advance. And also, there is an opportunity to estimate, the previous similar mods of other authors are how competently made. I won't tell their names, but I can claim surely that many of community U-boat, play beautiful models long ago, and at the same time don't know at all what serious overloads test their computers when processing these models. At the same time, very often these overloads absolutely superfluous, unnecessary. It happens because of extremely illiterate actions of authors of models.
I assure you that the Sphere models, after optimization don't exceed the polygonal power of much, illiterately made models which now carelessly (and for a long time) people play. And often, even much less.

Manos, buddy, thanks. Much of what you have told, was in my thoughts, but I didn't want to continue this vile dialogue further. Sphere has taken horn from NZSnowman NOT BECAUSE HE CAN not MAKE IT AND THEN OPTIMIZE, BUT BECAUSE horn from HAS NZSnowman ALREADY OBVIOUSLY been OPTIMIZED FOR GAME. And to cling to this "argument" ridiculously and unworthy.

Guys, Thanks for your support. I don't want to leave from here. But...
Sphere now, unfortunately, can't be near the Internet. He works. I will wait when he appears and that he will tell. As he will react to this buffoonery. I know Sphere and I know what I speak. If this situation isn't resolved properly, and he will still be absurdly accused of plagiarism, I will leave from here. Because, for me this situation is extremely nastily. We work for the soul, and we share the works with people for the general benefit, but not for the credits. But unfortunately, is also such who worries only for himself and for the credits(even for a fragment of one polygon) and is ready to demand them even where they can't be. And it is disgusting.
Wise is offline   Reply With Quote