View Single Post
Old 02-08-16, 10:35 AM   #2
FPSchazly
Good Hunting!

Downloads: 15
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonKR View Post
Hi. I am yet to play Sub Command. But before I do I read online that you cant repair damages to your sub in Sub Command (once its sinking there is nothing you can do), and that you dont see damage affecting certain compartments of the sub - damage is only measured to the sub as a whole. My other issue, though I cant remember if this affects Sub Command or 688i H/K, is that you can fire a torpedo at an enemy and even when it hits, your enemy does absolutely nothing in retaliation, and I think, even when certain enemies spot you, they also do nothing. Is that normal? Is there a way to fix this? And if there are patches to fix this, could you please give me the NAMES of these patches?
Yeah, damage is only applied as a percentage of the ship's "health".

The name of the patch is Dangerous Waters haha. You get individual things damaged (sphere sonar, fire control, etc.) and time to repair. The enemies are bad in Sub Command at retaliating and stuff like that. It's better in Dangerous Waters. You don't control damage repair in either Sub Command or Dangerous Waters; it's automated.

My videos:
**Exclusive Look at Modern Naval Warfare!**
Dangerous Waters Liu Doctrine (LwAmi
Learn to play Dangerous Waters
FPSchazly is offline   Reply With Quote