View Single Post
Old 12-30-15, 11:08 PM   #3561
Netscape Navigator
Seaman

Downloads: 13
Uploads: 0

I got shot-up a tad by some brit fighters and took damage. I noticed somethings being repaired over time while others never got repaired, days and days afterwards.

I'm not sure if the damage in vanilla or mod is worked out this way, but it would make sense to not be able to repair certain things...like did each boat carry spare parts for every component?...doubt it. Therefor you shouldn't be able to repair them. Also if something get's severely damaged to a point it should not be repairable.

The one thing that drove me nuts is the order or priority to repair things. I don't know if you can actually control this. (it tricks you into thinking you can by clicking the boxes and moving what's being "hammered"/repaired - but in fact does nothing) This was very annoying when trying to stop flooding. I could care less about anything else. I needed to dive. I needed to stop flooding. Luckily I'm a good shot and downed both Brit planes... because diving would have = death. It was a super intense turn of events none the less - brought on by time compression not slowing down enough
Netscape Navigator is offline   Reply With Quote