View Single Post
Old 12-28-15, 08:54 PM   #12
FPSchazly
Good Hunting!

Downloads: 15
Uploads: 1

I'm glad to hear you like my videos!

I would totally appreciate vids like this! I've been waiting since just about when I started for someone else to do voice-over commentary for Dangerous Waters videos. I think it will ultimately result in better videos for the community.

You should definitely do the RSR RA campaign, that would be sweet. I would recommend doing several practice missions first so that you can get comfortable with commentary. It takes a while to get pretty good at it and you only get better by practicing.

When I first saw 'review video', I'm thinking of like a video game review video, as in a summary video with lots of different cuts and a commentary track that's put over an edited highlights video. That would be a lot of work. I've never undertaken something quite like that, but similar, and it takes a lot of time to get all the footage you need and piece it together. That's not to say it can't be done, but you should also get a good bit of editing experience under your belt first. I'm going to give the same recommendation for practicing with some practice missions for both commentary and editing.

Let me know if there's more you want to know about this. I do minimal editing to my naval videos because I want people to see my thought process but there's still a lot going on behind the scenes to get my videos uploaded and published to YouTube.

My videos:
**Exclusive Look at Modern Naval Warfare!**
Dangerous Waters Liu Doctrine (LwAmi
Learn to play Dangerous Waters
FPSchazly is offline   Reply With Quote