View Single Post
Old 12-25-15, 08:22 PM   #3540
Netscape Navigator
Seaman

Downloads: 13
Uploads: 0

I'm a bit confused about how promotion points/skills work in this mod.

After completing my first two objectives I got 2 points. I spent them. I also noticed a few things cost zero points and I got those as well.

After sep 4th I docked in kiel, saved, loaded, set out on second patrol.. My previous promotion points I spent got reset and I have 7 to spend. The 2 points I spent got reset. Did I get jipped er what mate?

It's clear this mod took some skills away for realism sake. And I've stumbled across other posts stating some skill upgrades are useless with this mod... It would be nice to have a list of this so I don't waste points. Or I'm just going to manually make myself have 9,000,000 points since they apparently vanish into thin air. I just want to play the bloody game but these things are DRIVING ME NUTS.

Also I see posts of people "changing days in bunker" complaining about 14 days being too long? After my first patrol it was like 25 days to refit/depart for 2nd patrol... not sure if this long time is for "realism" or an error. Once again something else I need to know and possibly alter before I can continue playing the game...

I await your intel before continuing...

EDIT: Found AciveUserPlayerUnits.upc - added 2 more to current value to make up for my lost points...it didn't work though.

And is there anyway to not lose your camo paint job due to save/load?

Last edited by Netscape Navigator; 12-26-15 at 09:35 PM.
Netscape Navigator is offline   Reply With Quote