View Single Post
Old 12-16-15, 09:22 AM   #1
NiceSub
Torpedoman

Downloads: 66
Uploads: 0
Default Back to the depths

Hello fellow captains,

I am returning to the U boat active service again! I see my fav. mods have over time improved much. And this is the reason why I am writing this. I am having issues with NewUI mod by TDW. So I took the New UI mod folder from the MODS folder provided by TDW and placed it in the MOD folder in root instalationn folder of SH5 so I can install it with JSGME. All programs even the game is run as admin and the folder has all permissions. The mod it seems is installed as I can see changes to the UI but for some reason at tutorial mission (I want to practice first) I am unable to do the follwing:
1) The torpedo officer (or what ever is he called) after I lock the target with him is unable to ID the target. The button is grayed out (disabled).
2) So I thought ok if he cant do it I will try it manually the old way by looking into the ID book. So I pull out the book find my ship there and guess what the button which should send the data to TDC is also for some reason disabled. When I hover over the mouse it says Disabled. I tried removing all mods via JSGME and just putting in New UI to see if there is some conflict but the result is the same. However I would like to point out that I am on Windows 10 64-bit Pro, but as I have said above everything I run as admin and the fodler has full access and permissions.
Help please!
NiceSub is offline   Reply With Quote