View Single Post
Old 12-11-15, 01:43 PM   #3360
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
Even with my old computer I can add sub flags without noticing any FPS impact or anything. Yet, the game will become largely "destabilized" and CTD chances will be significantly increased, especially in some "intense areas" like Kiel...
Unless you want to incomodate black magic , it is obvious that there is a rational explaination for SubFlags destabilizing the game. I provided some clues on what could be causing that, though I am aware that the problem could come from another direction. My first suspect is the way TDW dealt with FX files for linking his flags to the connning tower, but don't ask me why and how this might CTD the game under some circumstances and not in others. I can just tell you that what I see is not usual

Quote:
And it is always the same CTD, with same fault module name...MSVCR90.dll
That dll is related to Microsoft Visual Studio.

Quote:
And this what bothers me... Why? It is not simmple mods incompatibility, that's for sure...
Indeed it is not. At least not in the usual acceptation of the therm "mod incompatibility"

Quote:
I can tell how can you reproduce this "illusive" MSVCR90.dll CTD even without sub flags on board with just "must have" mods on board (OHII, NewUIs, FXU ect) and if you tell me something more about it I will kiss your Italian buttocks...

Quote:

Gap , how about this texture for crates in British bunkers? You know from which cartoon it is?
Wile the Coyote and the Road Runner
gap is offline   Reply With Quote