View Single Post
Old 11-24-15, 11:12 PM   #264
supposedtobeworking
XO

Downloads: 59
Uploads: 0

yes that's the method I was referring to - are there alternatives? I remember one that I learned on the forums years ago that you could use when getting the radio contact info on a concoy position that worked with SH3 and it was much simpler with fewer calculations - involved a couple compass circle markings, couple angles and marking an intersection at some point. Wish I could remember where I saw it and what it was. Anyways, I guess I'm just lazy and don't want to go through all the steps listed in that method (the one with theyoutube video-3 of them).

I currently don't use real navigation = using the Wolves from the Deep 1.03 mega mod. Trying to figure out manual TDC using the mod. I used to have it down to a science in SH3, but it seems like in SH5 there are all sorts of idiosyncracies with the rec manual, and code in general, that you have to keep in mind and know about as different mods effect your periscope view and rec manual, stadimeter, etc. I just can't seem to keep track of it all. I barely play the game anymore because keeping everything straight has gotten so complicated for me.

Last edited by supposedtobeworking; 11-24-15 at 11:18 PM.
supposedtobeworking is offline   Reply With Quote