View Single Post
Old 11-21-15, 02:46 PM   #244
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc
I try to imagine what would happen with the Catholics, other Christianities and the rest of the world, how will their response be ? IF daesh attacked the Vatican

Markus
Quote:
On that moving occasion, Ali Agca knelt and kissed the Fisherman’s ring in a sign of respect; he did not ask for forgiveness. Instead, he said, “I know I was aiming right. I know that the bullet was a killer, So why aren’t you dead?”
The Bulgarian secret service & KGB will send their top agents to handle that gig...possibly out of remorse for their (own)failed attempt!Even Daesh might think twice on this one... "AKBAR AL...uh just who are we messin' wid' now?!" The
Turkish gunman who shot and wounded John Paul II in 1981 laid white flowers Saturday on the saint’s tomb in St. Peter’s Basilica, Vatican officials said. That's nice!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote