View Single Post
Old 09-29-15, 03:16 PM   #20
Fahnenbohn
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 155
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
It is however my job on this forum to oversee activity and content that is well within the rules of this forum and as such I am asking you not to repeat the above contents in any other parts of the forum or such action will most likely be deemed as being in breach of SubSims stance on hate groups and in particular propaganda denying the Holocaust.
I understand your reaction. This is not the appropriate forum for a historical debate. But I don't admit my comments to be assimilated to hate, propaganda or antisemitism. What I'm saying are only fully proven historical facts. History is the search of the truth. This is not a dogma. Otherwise, it is a religion. The Holocaust has become a religion. I'm not talking about religion, but about history. So, I don't care about the intolerants who are saying I'm a heretic. If the only argument to oppose is censorship, then the holocaust thesis really not worth much.

We will talk again about this subject in 10 years, when what I say will be recognized as being the truth. In the meantime, let the historians do their research, instead of sending them to jail and persecute their family.

And final point : if what I'm saying is "propaganda", so I also have the right to say that the Holocaust is anti-german propaganda (and that's true).

Now, I won't talk about this subject anymore on this forum.

Regards,

F.
Fahnenbohn is offline   Reply With Quote