View Single Post
Old 09-29-15, 02:36 PM   #18
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahnenbohn View Post
And Germans haven't exterminated any people. There are still a lot of Jews in Europe ! (ps : it's not a problem for me, I don't want to kill anyone, lol). And yes, a lot of Jews died during WW2, but a very few number compared to many other people. And they were not assassinated by the "nazis" because they were Jews. Most of them died at the end of the war (1944 and 1945). Why ? Because of allied bombings which destroyed communication ways and caused famines and epidemics (typhus, inter alia). Germans would have been crazy to kill these people. That was the war industry workforce !!!
I read the above with a fair level of surprise, shock and dismay and having now received post reports I have little option other than to intervene.

If the above is truly what you believe then I think it pointless to point out what I and I suspect so many others will see as fundamental flaws in your post content.

It is not my job to argue or otherwise disprove what you have posted and as such I presume obviously that of which you believe.

It is however my job on this forum to oversee activity and content that is well within the rules of this forum and as such I am asking you not to repeat the above contents in any other parts of the forum or such action will most likely be deemed as being in breach of SubSims stance on hate groups and in particular propaganda denying the Holocaust.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is online   Reply With Quote