View Single Post
Old 07-21-15, 05:40 PM   #1457
iambecomelife
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 297
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapitain Oliver Leinkraunt View Post
Yes, you have reason. the Panther was a torpedo boat; I don't know how I thought that it was a cruiser
Some times ago you have started the U-87 class; that class was very similar tha the U-43 class.

Can you add this class, please.
An other things; why the submarines, like U-9 and U-51, don't have the anchor?
I will add the anchors once I update old models - there are a number of older ship and submarine models that I've decided to replace or improve due to inadequate detail.

I don't think I'll include the U-43 Class. They were interesting boats but I don't want there to be too many classes with only 2-8 torpedoes (like the U-19 and U-31 Class). That's why I'm trying to include classes like the U-87 (12 torpedoes) and the U-93 (16 torpedoes).

Which reminds me that conserving torpedoes will be important. Some submarines only had two torpedoes (UB-I boats). If you have one of the older or smaller submarines in "Wolves of the Kaiser", you will need to rely heavily on your guns and your demolition parties to sink small or medium-sized ships. If you spot a battleship or an ocean liner while on patrol, you will want to have torpedoes available.

Still, if there is time and I get enough help modeling subs/ships/buildings/planes/people/etc etc ... then sure! There will be a U-43 Class.
iambecomelife is offline   Reply With Quote