View Single Post
Old 07-18-15, 10:46 AM   #175
jaxa
The Old Man

Downloads: 418
Uploads: 0

Outstanding work, U-boats never looked better

Unfortunately, I have problem with enabling this pack, using jsgme I see this info :

"Commands_en.cfg" has already been altered by the "MaGui F" mod.
"Materials.dat" has already been altered by the "Rbs1_SH4_Effects_GWX_30_71" mod.
"Sensors.dat" has already been altered by the "UboatReflections_v2.0_cablefix" mod.
"Turm7b_1_hd.dat" has already been altered by the "UboatReflections_v2.0_cablefix" mod.
"Turm7b_2_hd.dat" has already been altered by the "UboatReflections_v2.0_cablefix" mod.
"Turm7c_1_hd.dat" has already been altered by the "UboatReflections_v2.0_cablefix" mod.
"NSS_Uboat7b.dat" has already been altered by the "Waterstream+Exhaust Combi V2.3 for GWX3" mod.
"NSS_Uboat7c.dat" has already been altered by the "Waterstream+Exhaust Combi V2.3 for GWX3" mod.

How to avoid it? The simplest way is enable all these mods before yours, but is it correct solution?

PS. OK, I disabled "UboatReflections_v2.0_cablefix" mod and "Waterstream+Exhaust Combi V2.3 for GWX3" mod using jsgme, deleted materials.dat and enabled this mod. Looks beautiful.

But what about your previous mod - New version of IXB&IXC Type? When I try to enable this I have conflict with VIIB&VIIC 1939-1941 mod:
"DFA_All.anm" has already been altered by the "VIIB-VIIC[1939-1941]-transit" mod.
"Commands_en.cfg" has already been altered by the "VIIB-VIIC[1939-1941]-transit" mod.
"GUNS_SUB.dat" has already been altered by the "VIIB-VIIC[1939-1941]-transit" mod.
"Sensors.dat" has already been altered by the "VIIB-VIIC[1939-1941]-transit" mod.
What is proper installation for these both mods? Which one should be enabled first?

Last edited by jaxa; 07-20-15 at 03:10 AM.
jaxa is offline   Reply With Quote