View Single Post
Old 07-15-15, 02:37 PM   #3911
niwo
A-ganger

Downloads: 158
Uploads: 0

I have another Issue

Stiebler writes in his post Continuation of H.sie's patches by Stiebler.
Quote:
No longer! Now you 'pseudo-dock' at the U-tanker. When you are close enough, you press ESCAPE, then 'Exit Patrol', just as if you were planning to dock.
However... when you are asked 'Continue mission' or 'Dock at U-463' (for example), you click on 'Continue Mission'. *Now* you carry on your patrol with the same torpedo load-out that you had when you reached the U-tanker, you retain the patrol grid details, you receive some repairs to your hull-integrity (but not to equipment) and you receive a fuel upgrade, of up to 30% of the full capacity. (So if you had 50% fuel when you docked, you will now have 80% fuel.)

Unlike conventional docking at a base, pseudo-docking is only possible if there is no 'heavy fog' and windspeed must be 10 m/s or less. Also, you can only pseudo-dock at U-tankers, not at surface tankers (eg Brake, or Charlotte Schliemann), nor at land bases.
Pseudo Dock didn't work for me. I tried at U461 in PQ BD76 around 30th september 42 for several day due to winds of and above 10m/s. I had one g7e in the external aft storage but however; I met all the things mentioned above. No fuel change, no new torps.

Any thoughts?