View Single Post
Old 06-11-15, 10:55 AM   #1991
kevinsue
Der Einzelgänger

Downloads: 363
Uploads: 3
Icon13 Torpedo loaders on strike!!

Did an attack on a convoy and the Torpedo guy was injured when we were depth charged. We escaped with some damage but when the Weps icon returned to normal, i.e healthy again, the torpedo in #2 tube remains at 28% loaded and will not progress further. There is no damage to the tubes or anything else except the Stbd Diesel and Fwd diveplanes so there is no reason why they shouldn't be loading. I have 4 torpedoes remaining and the remains of a big fat convoy to contend with but no loaded torps!!

N.B Silent running is OFF ; "Wake up crew" patch is activated in Generic Patcher ; Fwd torpedo room crew unresponsive, staring vacantly like people suffering from post traumatic stress disorder or possibly possessed by some kind of zombie virus. Here is a picture of Kurt Faust, the Weps officer in his current mental state!

Could also be some Union issue with rolling stoppages because prior to repositioning to a new assigned grid, the Watch crew flatly refused to go up an the bridge and the planesmen stayed at their stations when surfaced. They finally got back on the job and now the fwd torpedo room loaders are on strike!! Sigh.........who next I wonder? Survive a pounding by 3 DD's and will now probably die from starvation because the cook will more than likely walk off the job in support!...bloody commo's!

"The finest Captain I ever crossed swords and set sail with"

Last edited by kevinsue; 06-12-15 at 02:10 AM.
kevinsue is offline   Reply With Quote