View Single Post
Old 05-20-15, 10:52 AM   #180
nsomnia
Weps

Downloads: 44
Uploads: 0

Sorry about lack of updates. Summer, team problems etc. its still coming along though!

The oceansetup is great! I like VaOcean, but it does have its problems. Our ocean tiles are able to be scaled up to 1000x and the wave generation stays the same. They can also be lined up and the waves move from one tile right the next seamlessly.

I work in blueprints so far. A few things I've done in C++, a few plugins, a few blueprint nodes for my friends, some test code for things that just couldnt be blueprinting but I dont enjoy working with unreals API in c++ and being that I'm a C# coder and havnt got very far in the C++ world its hard to do much.

With that said, at first I was VERY suspicious of blueprints. I said when I was first introduced to Unreal Engine 4 "How the HELL could you create code visually. I'll eat my hat if it can do anything more than move a mesh, play a sound, and print a message"

I've eaten many hats since.