View Single Post
Old 04-05-15, 03:33 PM   #150
Woxor
Watch

Downloads: 124
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsomnia View Post
We had that implemented in the original sub controller, we simulated every single tank in the nautilus except for sanitary, fresh water, torpedo tube drains, and oil tanks beacuse I dont think those affect buoyancy. So yes, its definitly a feature there will be a tab for advanced players to adjust ballast in each tank on the fly if they want, how fun that will be? Unknown. Maybe advanced hotkeys like ****+M pump 500L to port ballast tanks to compensate for damage, or shift+ctrl+1 pump 500L out of main ballst tank 1b && shift+ctrl+alt+1 pump 500L into MBT 1b.

So far I thought the easiest way would be a tabbed menu you bring up with a keypress where you drag sliders, 100% slider = full of water fully vented, 0% = fully blown

We have a very very cool effect of an AI ship sinking after getting hit on the bow. After a torpedo hits it starts slowly filling up with water and then goes bow first down, its pretty cool watching and its a start to the damage system. Will get a video from my partner later or wait till we do a file update so I can record it in HD.

Unfortunatly, we are behind schedule for the free tech demo, but hey, thats game deadlines, they are rarely met.
That's amazing, hype meter just went through the roof!
Woxor is offline   Reply With Quote