View Single Post
Old 03-11-15, 09:44 PM   #5
Reckall
Watch

Downloads: 66
Uploads: 0

You are basically telling me that since a model is broken IN ANOTHER GAME you feel justified to have a broken model in yours (if it rains in the Sahara it rains in Antarctica et. al.)

Sorry, but this is a game which boasts " Square off against the Soviet Union in the cold war confrontation, and against resurgent Russia in the new multipolar world order." (http://tinyurl.com/pap754a) This implies areas of conflict a tiny-weeny larger than my flat.

Even the first moves of a resurgent WWIII, done by a gamer who, he discovers, is forced to sport the same weather everywhere would end up in a farce. I'm sorry, but the ability to modify the temperature of the snowstorm over the Sahara Desert is not a badge of honour.

Deciding to put this problem at the end of the list of those you decide to tackle in the next patches (good luck, BTW!) is a legitimate choice which I respect. But don't try to change people's perception of reality to justify your choices. There are no snowstorms in the Middle East - end of the story.
Reckall is offline   Reply With Quote