Old 03-11-15, 10:12 AM   #95
nsomnia
Weps

Downloads: 44
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
From my point of view as realism-nut two things:

- A random at least, and dynamic if possible campaign is something that any enthusiast will rquest Adds the element of uncertainty (As in real life) and loads of replay value.

- Ability to operate yourself as many systems as possible, or let the AI do it.

Of course a great physics model with believable dynamics is always welcomed, but that one doesnt need to be ultimately perfect, just a good one should suffice.

A good example of the style of game/campaign I'm thinking of, is "Red Storm Rising"
The alpha will be scripted but enemies are friendlies are currently free to do as they please via AI.

I want to operate as many systems as possible, more will get added in time. We are going to start with propulsino and weapons, then sonar.

Have to replay it! Been a looooong time. We want some sort of intense story with a spirital kindve feeling. "Why am I fighting this war. Why must I extinquish these evils?"

Today im getting starting on the alpha GUI and optomizing the code. My partner is working on the boat physics and player control. I'm making characters in my spare time. Expect a downloadable demo within a couple/few weeks. Tops.