View Single Post
Old 03-07-15, 07:34 PM   #210
Sailor Steve
Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 745
Uploads: 249

I've got everything set up and ready to go. I started thinking about my second career, which will also be from the 2nd Flotilla, but in a Type IX. I did the change to the cfg file in Commander to get a IX in August '39. I opened Commander. No Type IX listed. I tried it again. Still not working. I started looking online for the instructions to see if I had done something wrong. The only instructions I could find were from me, helping other people to make that change. It worked for them, because they thanked me at the time. So why isn't it working now?

It finally occurred to me to start Commander from the folder rather than the shortcut. There it was. The shortcut was talking to the .exe, but apparently not the other way around. I deleted the shortcut and made a new one, and now everything's jake.

I've done a false patrol in the Type VIIa, qualified my crew and am ready to go. I've put it off for the last couple of days because I've been seeking special help for a little project of mine. I'll be starting tomorrow no matter what. Sunday is a good day to start a career.