View Single Post
Old 02-07-15, 09:37 AM   #6855
Mafiota2
Swabbie

Downloads: 3
Uploads: 0

Yes I managed to intercept it this time. I was about to post screenshots because I was sure that i wouldn't detect them, but I did.
Strangely i tried a million times to catch them on my old pc. But I think i had gwx 2.0 or something I don't know so it could have been an older bug.
Im kind of dissapointed though since the task force was reported as medium/large and when i found them it was just a plain large convoy soo it's not even a task force (muh dreamed juicy carriers/battleships ) Anyway thanks for your replies

But now that I am on the topic I would like to ask some questions regarding a few things. Where is it possible and during which time can I find the IOWA (Or a task force containing the iowa) aswell as the Russian Revenge BB (or a task force containing the BB) and the greek Giorgious Averof CA. I've never really left the atlantic soo I wouldn't know.

Also when I turn the pacific campaign on are there any juicy british/american carriers or battleships in there (in some big juicy task forces)?
Mafiota2 is offline   Reply With Quote