View Single Post
Old 01-07-15, 10:31 AM   #6023
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eichhornchen View Post
Buy her something you really want yourself for Christmas... except she already thought of it and did it to ME!

Among some things I did actually want came a plaque with a Santa face on it. Instead of asking: "What in God's name did you give me this for?" I smiled sweetly and thanked her. I've a good mind to put it on the front of the car and say that since it's mine I can do whatever the hell I want with it...
You need help! you're a passive aggressive possibly of the "circuitous subcategory "Opposition displayed in a roundabout, labyrinthine, and ambiguous manner, e.g., procrastination, dawdling, forgetfulness, inefficiency, neglect, stubbornness, indirect and devious in venting resentment and resistant behaviors." It's also a facet of 'Minnesota Nice'! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_nice More of a Jungian than a Freudian thing.

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is online