View Single Post
Old 01-03-15, 04:54 PM   #189
bart
Frogman

Downloads: 245
Uploads: 0

I would love to see an SH6 appear, but not in the shadow of Ubisoft.

Anyone do flight simulators here? I fly online using the DCS series. It has the basic DCS world and comes with a couple of free modules (aircraft types) to let folk have a go, then you can purchase extra modules of all sorts of aircraft or helicopters with VERY detailed fully functional cockpits, professional flight models etc. It really is an awesome sim, and is in constant development by Eagle Dynamics and a squad of other third party companies making aircraft modules and is updated on a regular basis.

Now if something like this was to come along for say the battle of the Atlantic, or pacific theatre, with modules being a type VIIC Uboat, or a Flower Class Corvette, with detailed boat systems, handling etc. I would sign up to that now with no second thought needed.

Imagine what could be achieved with todays technology and graphics. It's a shame DCS wouldn't do this, or even another company.

For now I live in hope that someone will come along and do this, meanwhile I get my subsim fix from SH5 modded with Dragon's version of The Wolves Of Steel.

It's a new year......maybe this will be the one where a new subsim will surface who knows.........I live in hope.

Happy new year guy's.