Thread: The Bilge
View Single Post
Old 12-20-14, 04:24 PM   #844
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Default Move over Seth Rogen! a new plot thickens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango589 View Post
What will this International Brown-Nosing involve?
A sound drubbing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolferz View Post
He deserves NOTHING from us. Ever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armistead View Post
Aktung, if he's on board, we hold you responsible until we can dump him off at the nearest circus.
Duly noted! AS COB, The crew will be assigned Dennis Rodman masks to set the Revered Fatboy at ease. Armistead: please refrain from ancestor worship during this delicate phase of the conspiracy.
Swamprat is the key man here! He's big enough to pull it off-wear the dress- and the tire iron tipped thumpers we ol' truckers use will be duck-taped to his thighs for swift distribution. He's already been a tarbaby of sorts and I've talked Firefgtr out of of his nuptual fetish on this one! He'll stick to his pink turnout gear. This shot proves the meal plan will work: a little Bilge borscht, some feigned comeraderie and phhhhhttt
his hackin' days are Kaput! -the Revered Michelin Man is tire thumped into sharkfin soup bait...and we keep his used sub! Let's not blow it and let him feed us to his dogs (his own uncle?!!) on this! NOTE: Tango gets an all-wood thumper-He's our churchman and may not draw blood as with Bishop Odo at Hastings-I'm not insensitive here; and we all need the closequarters REPEL BOARDER drill anyhow!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"

Last edited by Aktungbby; 12-20-14 at 06:10 PM.
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote