View Single Post
Old 10-20-14, 06:11 PM   #3809
BigWalleye
Sea Lord

Downloads: 465
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by suitednate View Post
I have been using the 4 gig patch without any problems until my current problem. Using the 4 gig patch doesn't seem to be the problem. Again if you read my post above there seems to be something date specific about December 1940 that is affecting my game and it is related to the Stiebler Add on..........Any one out there know why this particular date might be affecting my game in relation to this date??
Have you installed the GWX .cfg files for SH3 Commander? Commander makes date-specific changes.

BTW, I don't like the sound of "Other mods include:" It leaves me thinking that you haven't listed all the mods you have activated. Please use the Export active mods list to" function under the Tasks... popup menu in JSGME to produce a complete list of your active mods. Then attach that list to your next post. It will be useful in troubleshooting your rather unique problem. Thanks.

And RDP is right. The 4 GB patch only works with 64-bit systems. And there is already a different 4 GB patch in h.sie's patcher, which I'll bet you also have active, yes? Either patch is a waste of time in a 32-bit system such as yours. Having both active at the same time might produce results which are, shall we say, unpredictable.

Last edited by BigWalleye; 10-20-14 at 06:25 PM.
BigWalleye is offline   Reply With Quote