Old 10-18-14, 12:41 PM   #984
makman94
Hellas

Downloads: 182
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiebler View Post
@Makman94:
OK, Makman, I bow to superior knowledge.
...from all of my message ,the most important parts were the ones that you quoted ?
a reply in this style ,especially from you, was really a (sad) surprise.
i was never rude or disrespectful towards you.
from all the features ,that yours and H.Sie's fixes made availiable to users, i said that i prefer (and believe as best) the Night Vision Fix. what this has to do with the ''superior knowledge'' that you are posting?

Quote:
@Makman94:
I shall start to use the Night Vision Fix myself.

Stiebler.
you will fail. i don't believe that the Night Vision Fix can work on NYGM's enviro as your enviro is.if i remember correct some slight changes to fog's colors during night are necessery to be done (have to check it though first).

another good question is: have you include in your patch all the necessery parts for the Night Vision Fix , exactly as these were released by H.Sie ?
especially , does the envsim.act that comes with your patch contains the Night Vision Fix exactly as it was written by H.Sie?

Quote:
@Makman94:
Thanks for the correction.

Stiebler.
what ...correction? still till today ,you haven't enjoy the Night Vision Fix.
you are talking for the work at NYGM's crew visual at night like they are ok !
you are posting that you disable the Night Vision Fix and i am asking you why ? did you see the Night Vision Fix working at night ?
and if you saw it working (which i don't believe that ever happened) you prefered the current NYGM's crew visuals at night ? you prefered to spot ships at night at even 14 kilometers away ?

i am repeating you that this is not a personal attack to NYGM crew visual setiings . this is happening to ALL supermods and we managed to fix it.Night Vision Fix made the night ...to be ,at last,a night and user must forget shadowing ships from 10+km away at nights.

@Stiebler:
about the ''superior knowledge'':
nobody is cleverer than others,everything is a matter of the time you are willing to divode to.(the difference is that to someones it takes longer).
we spend ,maybe, a hundrend of hours exactly for the Night Vision Fix so i can say that in this specific part (crew visuals at night) i know much more things than you so ,it looks a bit odd to see you dumping mods that you never saw how they are when they are working. i remember how much excited Rubini ,H.Sie and me were ,when H.Sie managed to locate the fog certain and altered it...he was making a great step forward

Mediafire page:http://www.mediafire.com/folder/da50.../Makman94_Mods

Last edited by makman94; 10-18-14 at 01:03 PM.
makman94 is offline   Reply With Quote