View Single Post
Old 08-28-14, 07:54 PM   #3782
wizardmatt
Helmsman

Downloads: 58
Uploads: 0

This is a convoluted question, but this seems to be the most logical place to ask. To me at least
Obviously, as I'm asking here, I am gonna be using the Patch Kit. But I also wanna use more of h.sie's various mods. Some of them are good to go in the form in which they are available, with no conflict with the Patch Kit. But a couple in which I am interested - first Sergbuto's Wolfpacks Reloaded, second No Continuous Ship Spotted - seem to conflict with the Patch Kit, or indeed have been rendered obsolete. I'm just not sure.
Firstly, has Sergbuto's Wolfpacks Reloaded been superceded by the wolfpack option in the Patch Kit, or does it retain its original function and can therefore be used alongside it?
Secondly, the suggested values for amending Sensors.cfg in order to help make the Patch Kit's Night Vision Fix work, as given in the readme, are radically different from the values given in the version of Sensors.cfg included in the No Continuous Ship Spotted fix. Bearing in mind that this final version of the Patch Kit is more recent than No Continuous Ship Spotted fix, can I therefore assume that the values given in the Patch Kit readme are more important, which then makes the Ship Spotted fix redundant?
Sorry for the wall of text, and thanks in advance for any help
wizardmatt is offline   Reply With Quote