View Single Post
Old 07-25-14, 11:18 PM   #21
hocking
Sparky

Downloads: 156
Uploads: 0

Thank you so much for the clarification on this, and for the warning about the TDW_DC_Water_Dist possible bug. I will hold off on that mod for now and make sure I have everything else working for at least one patrol before trying it out.

I went ahead and installed FM_NewInterior v2.1D before I installed Hitman's GUI v 1.1 and the Van1920x1080 widescreen mod. As you mention, I have the excellent looking interiors but the only way I can get around them is to press SHIFT+F2 (free camera) and float around the sub moving through closed hatches and things like that. The SHIFT+E (dynamic free camera) simply transports me to the engine room, and SHIFT+H and CTRL+H do not open and close hatches. I didn't even try the SHIFT+O or CTRL+0 commands as I am using vanjast's mod for the observation scope. My guess is that when I install Hitman's GUI and Vanjast's widescreen fix after installing the FM_Interiors the commands_en.cfg files are changed removing the FM_Interior functions.

I looked up the code for Shift+E, Ctrl+H, and Shift+H in the commands_en.cfg file that is included with the FM_NewInterior mod and put those lines into the command_en.cfg file in the data/cfg folder (after backing up this file and making sure nothing else was assigned to those keys). This did not work at all. Should I install these three mods in another order? Or, could you let me know what I need to add to the command_en.cfg file to get the full FM_NewInterior functionality?

Really appreciate all your help. After getting this squared away all I have left to do is apply the hardcode fixes and I am ready for my first patrol.
hocking is offline   Reply With Quote