View Single Post
Old 07-18-14, 10:19 PM   #40
BigWalleye
Sea Lord

Downloads: 465
Uploads: 0

vanjast, this mod looks spectacular! And, since I play NYGM with Hitman's Optics, it's a perfect fit for me. Thanks for all the hard work. I considered making a widescreen hi-rez version a while back. I made an assessment of what it would take, and decided that I would put it off until I was really, really tired of playing SH3, 'cause once I started on the conversion, I knew I wouldn't be playing for a looong time.

I have a problem with the mod. It's an obvious one, and, since I haven't seen anyone else mention it, I am assuming I have just missed something. I don't know how to make the stopwatch visible on the scope and UZO screens. I messed around in menu_1024_768.ini and got it to appear and work on the attack scope screen, but on the UZO and obs scope I can get it to appear but not to work. I'm using the mod config you specify, with several others, but none of them modifies the menu_1024_768.ini or dials.cfg, and all the .tga files your mod needs are there. Can you tell me what I have missed? I'm eager to get after a new career with this great mod of yours.
BigWalleye is offline   Reply With Quote