View Single Post
Old 07-17-14, 07:47 PM   #151
Wolferz
Navy Seal

Downloads: 52
Uploads: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armistead View Post
but donna always made coffee for just me...I think youre pushing your leadership a lil far....we hugged and I'm still Chairman with all the power that implies...Let it be a truce.....you can have donna, she's too hairy for me now anyway.....I'll let fireftr take her position under me...
You'll remember the price of attempted greatness for a long time to come.

Please note section 10.2-C, paragraph 12 of the Bilge UCMJ in regard to failed attempts at mutiny. Any scallywag rat convicted of such treason on the high seas or while berthed in port will forfeit all perks associated with his/her position. Yes, that means we're taking the gold plated seat off your I-crapper too. It should build morale after we install it on the enlisted head.

The constant; "Who plants his tush on a gold plated toilet seat?... This guy!" was starting to become boring. We all thought it would wear off after awhile, but it didn't. At least you don't need to strain your flabby muscles flushing that top of the line auto flushing I-crapper.
Now that I think about it, that award is what started this whole sordid mess in the first place. Any future award nominations must be submitted to me in triplicate along with $118.14 for processing and handling.

Note to all Bilge crew,
Effective immediately. Do not put snot in your footlocker or foot in your snotlocker. It's a health code thang.

That is all.

Tomorrow never comes
Wolferz is offline   Reply With Quote