View Single Post
Old 06-24-14, 11:43 PM   #658
Succat
Torpedoman

Downloads: 74
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil_Irish View Post
I figured out the issue. It was that I kept installing the game to my d drive instead of the C and GWX along with the warship mod were not able to read certain files. What I would like to do now is add more ammo to the guns of the Bismarck.Now I have looked at the basic.cfg files and I have not seen the stuff for the main battery listed. Is that because the game considers them the same as the regular deck gun? If someone is familiar with this and where to locate specifically the ammo amounts, I would be great full. I just need more shells cause the ai cant shoot for ****. haha
Thats an easy one..."basic.cfg" file is correct. Just make a copy of this file from the "GE" package you activatet and create a new folder which name you like, four example: "GEI_AMMO MOD" and use the original structure for the file which is: "FOLDER NAME" -> "data" -> "Cfg" and place the file basic.cfg here.

Now open it and search for this block:

Code:
[SUBMARINE_AMMOLIMITS1]  ;105mm
MaxAmmoPerSlot=100

[SUBMARINE_AMMOLIMITS2]  ;88mm
MaxAmmoPerSlot=100

[SUBMARINE_AMMOLIMITS3]  ;37mm
MaxAmmoPerSlot=100

[SUBMARINE_AMMOLIMITS4]  ;20mm
MaxAmmoPerSlot=100
... and modify as you like. After that, put the folder in the mod folder and activate it after activating the WSM mod and overwrite, so you can easliy keep the original files untouched.

Here is an example:

http://www.file-upload.net/download-..._AMMO.rar.html

Succat is offline   Reply With Quote