Old 06-24-14, 03:20 PM   #3622
Captain_AJ
Crusty

Downloads: 327
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEBERBSTER View Post
No, definitely not proven.

Sobers Mega Mod as it is called is stable been around a long time and is constantly being updated by Sober.

His latest mod list is 1400 18062014 if you were to enable all 82 mods you know that they would work without ctd's

Although I do not use his mega mod I do use a lot of the mods plus some of my own additions 62 in total enabled.

The Wolves of Steel mega mod is still has bugs and glitches as you can tell from the The Wolves of Steel thread.

I personally would stick with Sobers.

I Am actually using that mod and find it very stable for me . I have had a large mod soup before and at times right smack in the middle of the campaigain a ctd would occur . however this was 2 years ago and I have just came back playing again . WOFS for me so far has been very stable . Reading can explain what was being modded and why it it works that way . I am a very huge fan Of Sobres Mods soup but .. Ill will add after I finish the campaign in the MED and Really Keep it simple in the line up . I belive the mod list should be as personal as it can possibly be , but with a strong stable mod list and with proven mods that are stable . I picked WOFS , literally because it was 3 downloads and it does have the main ingrediants for a good imersion level .. Good stuff

Captain_AJ is offline   Reply With Quote