Wadelma
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Succat View Post
Hey mate,

serval things so say:

1.) "WSM3.0GWX3.0" ist the moddifed version of the so called Warship Mod 3.0 which ONLY works with the supermod GWX3.0, download and install here: http://www.thegreywolves.com/downloads/

It will propaly crash your stock SHIII 1.4v version when you install it without installing GWX3.0 before (i gues it does but i nevers tryed it)

When you wanna play WSM3.0 without GWX3.0 you need to use the download for "WSM3.0 Standard SHIII v1.4".

2.) All Kaleuns should now, loading times always gets longer and longer depends on which mods you use, loading time for supermods like LSH5.1 ist about 5-10 min for me (at game start to menu and at real game start).

3.) The Modlist i posted is my personal tryout combination of mods that working with WSM and GWX without crashing the game, they are not included in the files above. Most of them are only sound or text mods because changing major files in a supermod most the time results in a crash and WSM with surface ships is very special here.

And rememeber, with WSM you can never save and reload a game, it will always crash, a bug ChineseU47 never found/fixed in the mod, so bring enough time for a patrol with you if you wanna play carer mode.

Good Luck Kaleun
Yeah, I know it is the GWX version. Wouldn't be downloading it otherwise
I've been lurking here for the longest time.
But the file inside has no indication of it saying it was for GWX3.0 whereas you have it say it is indeed the GWX version in the JSGME list. This confuses me the most.
My issue comes when I ctrl alt delete away from the window after 15 minutes of waiting and I have a popup waiting that's saying it has crashed.

I tried disabling all my mods through JSGME and it still keeps doing this.

Edit: After a completely fresh install of everything it works now.

Last edited by Wadelma; 06-16-14 at 04:38 AM.