Captain_AJ
Crusty

Downloads: 324
Uploads: 0
SHO REPLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorkapitan View Post
TDW,

I have exhausted all avenues to resolve this for sometime now and need your help. Using the non-steam version.
When I do a clean install up to and incl. SH5 v1.2, with the mod list below
I get "historical" missions screens that show the officers icons in the bottom middle panel. When I click any officer, I get an officer's moral / promotion screen and when I click the icon again, the screen goes away.
I have tried this mod and also no mods with the same result.
FX_Update_0_0_22_Torpedoes (modified for torpedoes failure patches)
FX_Update_0_0_22_Ship zon Files
_TDW NewUIs_TDC_7_4_2_ByTheDarkWraith
_TDW NewUIs_TDC_7_4_2_alt_officer_wounded_by_Torpedo
_TDW NewUIs_TDC_7_4_2_ERM_Reaper7_NightVision_Black_Ski n
_TDW NewUIs_TDC_7_4_2_WWIIInterface_by_naights
SENSORS - IRAI_0_0_41_ByTheDarkWraith
SENSORS - IRAI_0_0_41_Inertia_Damage

Would you please help me?

Joe

I dont Know if this would help ? But A clean Install also meant switching Off U-play to the offline mode and unchecking the cloud saved games otherwise you will see what you thought was cleaned re-installed into your sh5/documents/Richsavedgames.. and or saved games . when ever you do a re-install , you need to double check this option .. as far as this goes these might be broken files and or duplicated files within the folder , or you are using the same mods that we re-installed from your previous problem, into your new install ..??? when you de-activate these mods and go back too the vanalla Sh5 does this problem go away ? . Otherwise Iam no expert in the matter , but these basic troubleshooting Ideas Helped me to get it right . A clean Install also means you must go into the ubi folder for sh5 and manually remove all traces of your last game .. donot re-use the the mods files you had before or else you might get the same results ..

Captain_AJ is offline   Reply With Quote