View Single Post
Old 05-11-14, 12:39 PM   #5254
7Infanterie19
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:
Default Baltic Crash after 1st objective completes

Greetings Trevally .. a belated happy anniversary for this year and for last year, since I haven't been here in quite a while.

I recently upgraded to OHII 2.5 and TDW UIs 742.

I still can't get No hydrophones on surface to run without CTD (there has to be a workaround for this somewhere), so I don't run it. My mod soup works fine without it (except having to listen to hydrophone contacts while surfaced ) .. until ...

... after starting a new campaign, skipping the tutorial, getting my mission orders, saving and reloading to ensure that all the options were available with the equipment guy, setting sail, getting to the Danzig patrol zone, sending in my contact report, and then getting the first objective complete message, the game crashes shortly afterwards.

My location is usually 10-15 kms from that lower objective icon. In the initial attempt, I hadn't seen the German destroyers, most likely due to the time of day. In the latter attempts, one or more had been destroyed. In the final attempt, the Polish destroyers were converging on the three Germen destroyers. All these ships and the Polish submarine were 8-15 kms away from me.

I did a fresh game reinstall updated to 1.2. I have tested with full mod soup and finally with the core ones listed below to no avail. The problem happened the first time in the late afternoon game time, and then the next attempts were early morning game time. The initial approach was from the north east. The last approaches were from the east south east.

Soup of the day:

My Configuration files
My Map Icons and Gradient
DynEnv v2.9 - 1. Main Mod
Speech Recognition
TDW_FX Update 0022
TDW_NewUI and TDC 742
TDW_IRAI 0039
TDW_IRAI No Starshells
TDW_SubFlags 008
Open Horizens II 2.5
Open Horizens II - Grid Request fix
(Also had the harbour mod in there at an earlier point).

(no files TDW patched with this last attempt)

Suggestions?

p.s. FYI: I can't run silentotto anymore when starting a new campaign without CTD. It's not important at the moment, but I'm mentioning it anyways.