Old 03-17-14, 01:57 PM   #8
ReallyDedPoet
Canadian Wolf

Downloads: 946
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixilus View Post
Thanks for the welcome reallydeadpoet!

Thanks for the link too, I'll give it a try and hope it works, I've tried adding some before (just the raw picture files) with no success.
It is fairly easy to make a JSGME ( mod enabler ) compatible mod:

So create a new folder and name it, let's say PixilusEmblems to make it simple. Create another folder and call it data. Put that folder inside the Emblems one you made earlier. Next name another folder emblems, put that inside the data one you made. Next create another folder and name it subemblems, put that in the emblems one. Almost done

Finally take all of those raw picture files you mention above, which are in .tga format, and copy them to that last folder you made, subemblems. Now take the mod you just created and copy it to your JSGME mods folder. Activate ( I usually do this while docked and not at sea to be safe ) and you are good to go.

Your folder-file structure for your mod should look like this: ( of note, all the below are folders as I mentioned above, the only files are the ones you copied and pasted to the last folder ).

PixilusEmblems\data\emblems\subemblems <------ that very last folder is where you put the images.

It's a little bit of work doing this yourself, but well worth it when you see the results in game

Back in the Day

ReallyDedPoet is offline   Reply With Quote