View Single Post
Old 01-18-14, 06:15 PM   #24
mx1
Nub

Downloads: 4
Uploads: 1

As I plan to do my own scenario related to the same area and sides I've read this topic with great interest. I've also downloaded the scenario provided by kbosak to learn more about the subject. I'd like to contribute my own research results in form of:
1. Units representing Polish Air Force bases - currently just two: Malbork AFB and Mińsk Mazowiecki AFB. I have modeled individual components of bases (instead of 'single unit airfield') using satellite imagery from Google and custom overlays in Command. I am working on the remaining 3 bases that are currently operational (Łask, Poznań, Świdwin). I also provide overlay files for all 5 bases in separate download.
2. Units representing NATO long range radar sites in Poland (there are six of them). I've corrected their location from the original scenario, based on the satellite images. The issue with current database is that it lacks Polish radar models. Three out of six radars are Polish made NUR-12 radars. I've modeled all six as RAT-31DL (as only these are in DB right now) but changed names of NUR-12 units.

As I can't upload anything on this site, here are the links to the Google Drive files:
1. Export of units (AFBs + radars) - 7kB (DB3000 build 403).
2. Overlay files for 5 Polish AFBs - 160MB (zipped PNGs + world files)
mx1 is offline   Reply With Quote