Old 01-12-14, 06:55 PM   #2985
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaceDave View Post
P.S.

Sober, I had a wife back in 1983 a lot like you... always with one more thing I needed to do. I've been happily on my own since 1985.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sober View Post
are you sure she didn't move to Australia .

Do you happen to live with someone of the kind depicted by Dave, sober?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaceDave View Post
just for immersion sake... since it can take up to a half hour for the Navigator to take a fix... how about someone who knows their way around the animation files... put together a little animation of the navigator and maybe a swaby at his side, who appear up on the cigarette deck with a sextant... maybe he looks at the sextant, talks to the swaby who has the celestial charts, takes a fix, confers with the swaby for a while before disappearing down the hatch (or just disappearing) to calculate the boat's position. The script would be triggered by the 'take a fix' command or the real nav auto programmed fixes. Just a thought... for somebody who just can't stop creating new MODS.
It would be nice, indeed. Unfortunately only a few modders were able to make the best of yet existing animations. Creating new animations is out of our reach currently, but I know privateer was looking into them until recently...
gap is offline   Reply With Quote