View Single Post
Old 11-12-13, 02:47 AM   #139
Wise
Engineer

Downloads: 5
Uploads: 0

Quote:
@Myxale And agree with Steve: What's with all the rust?
As far as I know, iron under long influence of water (especially, sea) has property to rust, become covered with salt, etc. In this case, why in game not to make the boat partially rusty and white from salt? I wanted to make the boat APPROXIMATELY similar to these boats:

Besides, these boats came for war in 1944. And at that time to care of an external luster? Under bombs of planes, under signals of a radars. I correctly understand you?
However, if you love luster and a glamour, on pleasure to you I made also a clean skin. Please:

If you find by the boat small scratch, strongly me don't beat, all right? Don't forget to take with itself in a campaign slightly packings of wadded tampons and other detergents (there after all Atlantic, whether know)... Suddenly blot by the boat will appear, you will be able to clean it at once. Also be careful at descent in the boat. In the boat there is a lot of technical dirt, fuel, etc. War-wait! At first- the purity!

Tomorrow-the day after tomorrow I will present this boat here (both options).
Quote:

@ Sepp von Ch. Pity that this is done for the stock game...
In everyone global mod there are many points which, in our opinion, don't correspond to historical reality, and also, it is a lot of defects (model, textural, cfg-communications, ID-communications and so forth). therefore, from everyone global mods we took on slightly in our the game. (generally separate models of units). Ourselves are able to adjust the most part of technical and chronological nuances Stock-version, and also, correct errors Ubisoft. For this reason we don't use any global mod where some defects of version 2005 are corrected, but a lot of other own defects is created.

Quote:
@LGN1 I also tried it, but it didn't work properly in ports I got a completely black hull and flickering textures on the deck. Starting far away from ports, I didn't observe anything weird. I thought the reason is an ID conflict, but couldn't figure out which IDs
There are bases to believe that you think correctly. Most likely, ID conflict. Whether isn't present in those ports of AI boats of the same type? Imitation on "repair", on "mooring". If is, it is quite possible that the conflict occurs because of them. In this case it is possible to try to make REMAP of all ID of these AI-boats.
Wise is offline   Reply With Quote