View Single Post
Old 09-12-13, 03:10 AM   #272
cdp44
Electrician's Mate

Downloads: 118
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by -ACHTUNG- View Post
All ships work nicely. Some small bugs exist here and there but its all good.

Things I've noticed:

The tug boat when hit with a shell that will destroy it outright (8" and above) will cause a CTD (probably a local problem).

Ships don't have the proper amount of torpedoes (I fixed mine by editing the .sim files for each one but I think it would be nice to make it "official")

The Northampton takes way less damage than its supposed to. It should be just as well protected (or unprotected) as the Brooklyn.

I don't know about others but I think the ships gunners are a tad way too accurate.

I never had any CTDīs with the tug. I had some CTDīs when I sunk a lot of tonnage, but I had those with subs as well.
Also, my ships donīt have torpedos on purpose, since usually when you fire them, you also blow up your ship.
As for Northamptonīs protection, I left its armor at 60, which is stock value, I only increased hitpoints, since that is what really determines how durable ship is in this game.
The accuracy of gunners varies a lot, Iīve seen them miss a lot in one engagement, then suddenly in another they scored hits with almost every salvo. It is another quirk of the game engine I suppose, remember it wasnīt made to simulate surface combat.

Cdp44
cdp44 is offline   Reply With Quote