View Single Post
Old 08-18-13, 06:29 PM   #8
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Steve View Post
Cool! It's nice to hear about an old favorite having a real-life application. It's also nice to find out where someone's screen name comes from.
Dear Sailor Steve : just re-perusing who still plays Destroyer Command which does come in handy when skirting Alcatraz in a 37 ft ketch with a Maersk container about to make a a hard port (without hitting the Baybridge tower) 90 degrees to Japan (and at me), dead ahead and the Marin Jet Cat on NNE to the Sacramento estuary off my 30 degree bearing-closing, with a prevailing westerly on two old Volvos, astern-the only constant. The only channel for the big guy IS called the Maersk trench and the carrier Enterprise captain lost his command on a known rock there awhile back. My screen name is from the old album, you guessed it, "Achtung Baby U2"! Too bad the Andrea Doria captain didn't play... talk about CBDR. Can SHII be played on Win 7 or just my old 98 windows?

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"

Last edited by Aktungbby; 08-18-13 at 07:43 PM.
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote