View Single Post
Old 06-21-13, 03:16 PM   #250
Red October1984
Airplane Nerd

Downloads: 115
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealhead View Post
You have me concerned for you well being.Maybe it has some sort of nostalgia or sparked you interest in WWII.

Anyway I have a multiple step program AA based program that can help you.It is simple really you simply watch better films.

First you watch "Tora Tora Tora" and also read up a little on the first six months of the Pacific War and the time period leading up to the start the war.
Then you watch some of the other films listed in this thread.
I'll watch it eventually. It's pretty far down the list.

Quote:
I bet your history teacher approves of "Pearl Harbor" she probably wants a revised version that make the Japanese appear to be the victims though.Which they where in way but of their own government.

She showed us a clip from the movie of the attack. I asked her why don't I just bring the whole movie in and we actually watch it.

"Ummmm...nooo. I don't like showing movies"

But yet, we watched All Quiet on the Western Front and The Grapes of Wrath (I slept through 75 percent of that one)...and we watched them on her personal Netflix!

I had a movie for almost every chapter. I kept asking her to show a movie and had all these reasons about how it would help us learn.

Well, I won't have to deal with that awful woman anymore. She resigned.