kg6eyr
Wheelchairing Weirdo

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red October1984 View Post
A very warm welcome to you sir!

Happy Hunting!
Thank you for the warm welcome! It's good to know that this gimpy Cap'n is welcomed with open arms!

Just a note for der Onkel: Despite being a new member and having a really limited, fixed-income, the dedication and activity I see here on the site impresses me quite a bit. I'm a member of a couple of online communities that have been around about as long as Subsims, so I'm fairly well-versed in what it takes to run a successful outfit like this. That being said, this disabled gamer plans to be tossing you a donation probably within the next month. It's not to gain a custom avatar, or even for the elevated or special permissions - but for the simple fact that when I see a heartfelt project like this, I feel it's worth it. (At least I'll feel tons better than I did when dropping $20 for Naval Assault...) Plus, with your Amazon commissions set up, it looks like I'll be buying my Anker power-brick, as well as some LED/EL lighting for my wheelchairs through it. When money isn't an issue, of course.

Now, I'll shut my trap before I ramble any further, and get back to killing time and frustration between SH3 and 4. Kinda makes me wish that WotP had a campaign and career akin to what's done in 3 and 5. I'd play the heck out of 5 if it wasn't so laggy on this laptop...

Rigging for silent running.

EDIT: And a thank you to all the others who posted while I took my sweet ol' time writing this post! Here I was thinking that out of all the people online, not a single other person was going to reply. Serves me a good slice of humble pie, eh? *lol*

SH4 Current Status Report: Sub School 4/5 - Convoy Attack WIP - Pre-Pearl Harbor Career

SH5 Current Status Report: Patrol 1.5: British Supplies: 22 Sunk - Total Tonnage: 125462 - Post British Coastal Waters
kg6eyr is offline   Reply With Quote