View Single Post
Old 06-06-13, 04:50 AM   #87
Rongel
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 174
Uploads: 0

Couple of quick answers!

Quote:
I don't mean to be overly critical as I really like the changes to the abilities in this mod, they make a lot more sense than in vanilla, yet I'm only 2 weeks into a patrol, I've sunk 7 ships for 41k tons and not received a scratch in return, yet all my officers' morale is at zero, which just doesn't seem remotely realistic.

So if I go to the GAMEPLAY_Shipsunk file and change
Did you talk to the bosun and the cook? And ordered Crew Maintenance and Special Meal? That way you can get more morale points to the crew. But if you want to change back the morale boost from sunk ships, that's the right way to do it! Other way is to delete the "GAMEPLAY_Shipsunk.aix" from the mod before applying it.

Quote:
Don't know if it a problem in my configuration or a mod problem, or a translation problem, but can someone with the english version of the game tell me if the bar progression of the bosco (first ability) work with reworked moral and abilities.

This a vanilla version screenshoot, with the mod the bar stay at 50/100, no matter the number of point put in his first abilities.

edit : It's the mod which broke the game menu, I just start with the vanilla game + this mod, So i don't know if the ability still works or not, as all other abilities are correctly detected.
Yep, the new skill bars are bugged, some of them don't change at all. It was impossible at the moment fix that, other morale mods had that too. So all the new skills work, it's the skill bars that are bugged.
Rongel is offline   Reply With Quote